So I may be heading to Dublin again next year for SourceConference Dublin in May. Any ideas for me on what to do if I stay a few extra days this time? I’ve listed what I’ve already done below so new ideas within walking distance (or short cab) from Jury’s Inn on Custom House Quay would be great!
- Guinness storehouse tour (normal & connoisseur tour)
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Jameson whiskey tour
- Hop-On-Hop-Off City bus tour
- Temple Bar mini-bar-crawl (Palace Bar, Temple Bar)
- Trinity College / Book of Kells
- Cabaret evening
- Walk down Grafton Street
- New tattoo (plan on doing this again when I decide on a design)
I’ve heard that I should wander around more in Temple Bar, and a couple Google searches have told me to try Kehoe’s for a “local bar” atmosphere but I think I’ll rely on my friend Andrew McKenna for that part of the trip. The music he lead me to last time was amazing.
Good food is a must so tell me where you found some amazing seafood or Irish cuisine.
Comment below and let me know what to try!